:::: MENU ::::

Monday, April 9, 2018

Join me as I trade the Channel technique on my live account

Hi Everybody

As you may know the other trading techniques to the Lifestyle Forex trading method is Channel trading.

Channel trading is ideal for Lifestyle trading as: -

• It is extremely easy to learn and use.
• You are trading into the future so trades are placed in a calm way.
• Trades are fully automated using Pending orders, stops, targets and trailing stops.
• Large stops and targets are used so you only need to update your orders 2 to 4 times a week.
• The 4 hour to daily charts are used for this lazy swing trading approach
• You sleep well when trading this method

I will be trading one of my smaller life accounts risking 3% per trade and using positive risk return ratios for you during this service.

Please feel free to copy my trades if you like. I am off on holiday soon and this is the ideal holiday trading method. I will easily keep the trading going even while on holiday.

Please use this link for more information: -

https://youtu.be/cIRUQpIf5M0


Kind Regards

Alex du Plooy
Expert4x


40 Bellevue Crescent, 2260, North Avoca, Australia
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

0 comments:

3efrit blogger

Live dolar exchange rat in egypt

Full Forex Contact us